1. No booking will be accepted or confirmed until all sections of the booking form have been completed, and the terms and conditions agreed to.
2. The person by whom the hire form is signed, or deemed signed if electronic booking, shall be the Hirer and will be responsible for payment of all fees payable in respect of the hire. The Hirer must be 18 years of age or over.
3. The Hirer shall ensure that the only footwear permitted for use on the 3G surface is multi-studded moulded boots and designed synthetic pitch footwear. Under no circumstances will blades (including rubber ones) or metal studs be allowed on the 3G surface. The Hirers must observe all signs at the Club demonstrating permitted footwear and not permitted footwear.
4. Payment for bookings must be made at the point of hire. All payments shall be payable in advance of playing on the pitch.
5. Cancellation Policy - one off/irregular bookings may be cancelled within 48 hours of booking and payment and a full refund will be provided. Subject to any cancellation as indicated in this clause, there will be no refunds in the event that a Hirer fails to attend and use the facility as per any booking made.
6. The Hirer will be responsible for supervising the behaviour of persons using the premises and must ensure that all players/participants wear appropriate shinguards/pads.
7. At the end of the hiring, the Hirer shall be responsible for leaving the premises in a clean and tidy condition, with any equipment temporarily removed from their usual positions properly replaced under supervision from the site attendant.
8. All damage to the fabric of any building used or to equipment including the synthetic pitch surface, will be charged for and any necessary legal proceedings will be undertaken by the Club.
9. In the event of the facility or any part thereof being rendered unfit for the use for which it has been hired, the Club shall not be liable to the Hirer for any resulting loss.
10. The Club reserves the right to close the facility, cancel any booking or prohibit the use of the facility at its discretion. Any amounts paid by the Hirer in such circumstances will be refunded but the Club will not be liable for any expenditure incurred or loss sustained directly or indirectly by the Hirer, arising from the cancellation.
11. The Club reserves the right to refuse a booking without notice or to cancel this hiring agreement at any time either before or during the term of the agreement upon giving 7 days notice in writing to the Hirer.
12. The Hirer must ensure such fire, health and safety and other precautions as required by the Club are properly implemented and observed.
13. All groups must report any injuries to the Club staff. These will then be recorded into the site accident report book. The Hirer shall assist in the provision of all details of any injury and provide full details of all witnesses and all assistance thereafter if required.
14. In no circumstances will the Club accept responsibility for the loss, theft, or damage of or to any goods or property of the Hirer or any visitor to the premises.
15. Items such as footballs will not be provided by the Club. It is therefore the responsibility of the Hirer to ensure such equipment is available to utilise the facility hired.
16. Admittance onto the artificial pitch is NOT allowed until the allotted starting time and only to the pitch area booked. Unauthorised use of the pitch will be charged at the PEAK rate. Agreed timing must be adhered to.
17. The Hirer shall not use the facilities for any purpose other than that described in the hiring agreement and shall not sub-let the premises. They shall not do, or bring onto the premises, anything which may endanger the premises or render invalid any insurance policies relating to the premises.
18. There are strictly no pets allowed on site except guide dogs.
19. Chewing gum, food or drink is not permitted inside the fenced area. Bottled water (in plastic containers) is permitted.
20. A strict no smoking policy is in place on all parts of the stadium.
21. The Hirer and any persons attending the stadium with or associated to the Hirer for use of the facility accept that they use the facility and any equipment at their own risk and accept that it is the duty of the Hirer and his party to take reasonable care for the health and safety of themselves and others. The Club will not be responsible for any injury sustained by such user howsoever sustained and the Hirer undertakes that all persons using the facility have been made fully aware and agree with all terms and conditions contained herein.